What is Launch Virtual Academy?
Launch Virtual Academy is an Independent Study program using a blended learning pedagogical approach designed for the student and family that wants a flexible program that maximizes choice. It is open to any 7th – 12th grade student that wants their education primarily via online.
It provides Choice, Flexibility, Personalized Learning, Online and On-Site Activities, Certified Teachers, Engaging Curriculum, Access to On-Site enrichment programs including Sports, Visual and Performing Arts, Career Technical Education (CTE) and Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, and Math (STEAM).
If you are interested in joining Launch Virtual Academy for the 2022-2023 school year, please Sign Up by clicking on the image above to attend an informational meeting.
*If prospective student has an IEP, parent must meet with the school psychologist at school of residency and a communication/referral must be given to Launch Academy’s schools psychologist prior to enrollment. We look forward to meeting you.
Launch Virtual Academy Vision
Launch Virtual Academy provides a safe, flexible, accessible and equitable online learning community that fosters meaningful relationships and collaboration among students, families and teachers through a purposeful intent to ignite curiosity, develop self-directed innovative thinkers and create responsible multiverse citizens.
Launch Virtual Academy Core Beliefs
- All students can be successful learners in an online setting.
- Students are capable of working with integrity.
- Students gain equity and accessibility through flexibility of schedule and academic opportunities.
- We can build community and connection in an online setting.
- Course design is valuable and integral to a strong inline learning experience.
- Students will thrive in an environment of trust.
- Students gain their voice and purpose in a collaborative environment.
- Students can meet personal educational goals outside the parameters of a conventional/comprehensive educational setting.
- Students can learn to translate their creativity and work ethic into job readiness skills.