On behalf of Launch Academy staff, we thank you for considering our school as a choice for your student’s education. Student enrollment is a self-referral process. The brief video below describes how our program works.
We hold informational meetings each quarter to provide you with full details about our school. Launch Academy falls within the umbrella of independent study and as such, the State of California requires that families make this decision as a choice and that we enter into a “Learning Agreement” prior to a student being enrolled. Attending an informational meeting would give you the opportunity to sign the learning agreement and begin the enrollment process.
Next Enrollment Cycles *New students Only:
At this time Quarter 2 Registration has reached CAPACITY. We are no longer accepting students into Quarter 2. We apologize for the inconvience. Please fill in the form below to add your name to the waiting list for Quarter 3, which will being January 11th.
- Onboarding Session: Week of September 13th – 17th (Students who have already attended the informational meeting and turned in all paper work are being registered and will recieve an email with exact date and time of the Onboarding Session.)
- First day of school: October 5th
- Informational Meeting: Wednesday, December 8th, 2021 at 1:00pm
- Additional Informational Meeting: TBD
- Onboarding Session: Week of December 13th
- First day of school: January 11th
- Informational Meeting: TBD
- Onboard Session: TBD
- First Day of School: April 4th
Please click on the following link to add your name to the Launch Virtual Academy waiting list: Launch Virtual Academy Wait List
We look forward to meeting you.